Wednesday 19 February 2014

[Must Read] Paypal Money Adder Bot Legit or Scam?

Posted by Unknown
If you search about making money online, you can see thousands of reults and you can understand what can a people do for money, like clicking ads (ptc), freelancing jobs etc... they searches randomly to make 1$ aday, and you think about to sit on sofa, eating popcorn and watching your favourite show while your bank balance will increase day by day??? huuhh... I've tried several paypal money adder bots, no one does not run.
If you want this bot i can give you, try it yourself and feel free to comment here... Download
But one of them is really harmful, it will ask you to input your password (paypal password), don't do this, if you want to keep your account safe. If you seriously want to make real money go to "MAKE MONEY" section, there are many ways to make paypal money.

13 comments:

  1. can you please send me the password due the survey wont unlock for me at tigers7493@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. please send me the password due the survey wont unlock for me at ma7ce1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. please send me a password as the survey wont unlock for me at charjaec7212@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey it says somrthing went wrong .
    sir, please send me the updated one on rohanrkt.tonpe4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. send me verification code syedkashifshah100@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. send me verification code khuan27238@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this software really works, even without internet connection. that is why i call this software a piece of shit. if you want to try here is the verification code: 459-913-284-585-766.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PayPal Money Adder is it really working? Check out: http://www.keenclick.com/scam/paypal-money-adder-real-money-really

    ReplyDelete

  9. Hi, I’m here to testify about Master mind Hackers. I was very poor before and have no job and was in need of a loan. I saw so many testimony about how Master mind hackers send them bank transfers directly to their bank account without any security problems and become rich. I emailed the hackers, provided my bank information and was told to pay 10% of the amount I wanted. After I had done that, he sent me the bank transfer of $10,000. email him via mastermindhackers

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am 100% proud to say i have made more than $50000 from these softwares introduced to me by mastermindhackers16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fullz with High Credit Scores 700+
    SSN DOB DL Fullz with work history
    CC Fullz with SSN Dob
    Dumps with Pins
    Business EIN Fullz

    ...........................................

    @killhacks ICQ/Telegram
    +92 317 2721122 W.App
    exploit dot tools4u at gmail dot com

    ...........................................

    Fresh Fullz/Pros & Fresh Spammed
    Available in bulk quantity
    Valid info & guaranteed

    Tools & Tutorials
    Hacking, Spamming, Carding
    Loan Methods/Carding Methods & guides
    SMTP's/RDP's/C-panel's/Shells/Brutes/RAT's
    Kali Linux/Termux/Python

    All Hacking & Spamming Tools with tutorials & guides
    Legit tools with proper guidance

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...